Thursday 29 January 2015

GOSH Forever Eye Shadow Stick Review


These are twist up eye shadow crayons that claim to be soft, blend-able, waterproof and long lasting.

These crayons come in various shades, some of which look fairly similar based on their packaging but the difference is notable when they are applied.

(L-R) 01 Silver Rose, 02 Beige, 03 Light Copper, 04 Brown, 05 Grey and 07 Blue.
I apply these over Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. They are easy to apply with no pulling or dragging of the skin. The soft formula glides onto the lid leaving a strong and glossy colour.It is also easy to blend more than one colour on the lid.

These can be worn alone or with a small dusting of powder eyeshadow over the top if you really want to "set" it. One of the great things about these crayons is how versatile they are because they are great as shadows and as eyeliners! I really like to wear the Light Copper or Silver Rose on my lower lash line as these shades really make blue eyes stand out.

I should note that I'm not sure how these apply without an eye primer as I have not tried!

Summary

Pros
  • Easy and quick to apply, no need for extra brushes/tools.
  • Strong pigmentation.
  • Reasonably priced.
  • Choice of shades (although it's a shame I have not seen a black version).
  • Can be used as liners or shadows.
  • Twist up - no need for sharpening.
Cons

  • None!

Cost: £5.99

Application: Easy - twist up, scribble onto lid and go!

Good value for money?: Yes!

Would I repurchase?: YES!



No comments:

Post a Comment