Sunday 25 January 2015

Soy Wax Melts by Whicksnwhacks

(Top to bottom) Blueberry Cheesecake, Christmas Splendor and Candy Cane
I love scented candles and wax melts. I purchased these wax melts from Amazon whilst Christmas shopping. They are reasonably priced and I was attracted by the fact they are soy wax and advertised as highly scented.

These are not huge melts and the seller recommends burning 2 or 3 at a time. I have found them to be well fragrance and have enjoyed mixing two different scents together.

Another plus is the cute heart shape! I cleaned out an old jar candle to store these in, which I think looks good but now I don't want to use them as I like looking at the full jar!


Summary

Pros
  • Good amount of fragrance.
  • Great choice of scents.
  • Cute shape.
  • Affordable.
Cons
  • None so far!
Cost: Around £3.75 for a pack of 10 melts.

Good value for money?: Yes.

Would I repurchase?: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment