Tuesday 20 January 2015

Urban Decay Anti-aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion Review

This is an eyeshadow primer that claims to not only keep your eyeshadow crease-free and vibrant for 24 hours but also to minimise the appearance of wrinkles.
In short, I love this primer!

It lasts for a really long time as you only need a little bit. I apply a tiny bit of this flesh-toned cream to each eyelid using my finger, it blends into an invisible layer which quickly dries ready for application of eyeshadow. It keeps my eyeshadow and eyeliner in place all day with no creasing at all.

I’m sceptical of the anti-aging properties as I have seen no noticeable difference between when I used the ordinary version (which costs around £2.00 less) however I am willing to spend the little bit extra in the hope that it is delaying some of the inevitable wrinkles!

I have tried cheaper eyeshadow primers but have so far found that none compare to Urban Decay.
I have tried a golden version of the Primer Potion but I found that it left the area surrounding my eyes look glittery and that there was no real advantage to the added colour as I still needed to apply eyeshadow over the top.

Summary

Pros:
  • Easy to apply.
  • Makes my eyeshadow look fresh all day.
  • Each tube lasts a very long time! One tube lasts me over a year even with daily use.
Cons:
  • Not sure if it has any anti-aging benefits.
  • Fairly expensive depending on your budget but it is definitely worth it!

Cost: £18.00 for 11ml

Good value for money?: YES!

Would I repurchase?: YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment