Sunday 25 January 2015

Misa Nail Lacquer Review

(L to R) 160 Runway Diva, 161 Fashionista, 299 Pirouette, 308 Great Grape 
I purchased four of the Misa Nail Lacquers for a bargain price of £3.18 each for a 15ml bottle.

I LOVE these! The formula is great, the coverage is brilliant and the choice of colours is fabulous too!

The brush is fairly thin but for me these apply perfectly and wear just as well as any polish tends to on my fairly weak nails. 


(L to R) 160 Runway Diva, 161 Fashionista, 299 Pirouette, 308 Great Grape 

I did not buy any particularly crazy colours but I love each of them. Runway Diva is a fabulous creamy red colour that suits my pale skin tone perfectly (I often find red a bit harsh for my colouring). Fashionista and Pirouette are very easy to wear, fairly neutral colours that are great for everyday. Great Grape is an amazing pastel purple colour.

Summary

Pros
  • Affordable.
  • Great choice of colours.
  • Easy to apply, great coverage.
Cons
  • None!
Cost: £3.18 (from the site I purchased them from)

Good value for money?: YES!

Would I repurchase?: YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment