Sunday 25 January 2015

Boots Botanics All Bright Radiance Balm Review


This is a balm that claims to promote a brighter, fresher, radiant complexion and minimise signs of fatigue.

You apply this peachy coloured balm on to cleansed skin but it is also recommended that you apply a moisturiser too! This product is scented, I'm not overly keen on the fragrance. 

I do not find this product very moisturising, hence the need for moisturiser too. It leaves my skin looking greasy rather than radiant and I personally found that it caused my skin to breakout!

I do like other products in the Botanics range but this one is certainly not for me!

Summary

Pros
  • None!
Cons
  • Caused skin breakouts.
  • Left skin looking oily.
  • I did not find the fragrance pleasant.
  • Not at all moisturising.
Cost: £5.99

Application: Easy, rub into skin after cleansing and follow with moisturiser.

Would I repurchase?: No!

No comments:

Post a Comment