Sunday 25 January 2015

Salcura Antiac Spray Review


Salcura Antiac Spray is advertised as an intensive and natural spray to combat acne and general breakouts.

Antiac contains lots of natural ingredients which Salcura recommend as being effective at treating acne. This spray smells fresh and clean.

I generously spray the Antiac solution onto a cotton wool pad and wipe over my cleansed skin. I repeat the process if there appears to be a large amount of "dirt" still on my skin. I then spray the solution into my hands and press into my face (always avoiding the eye area!). Once the product has soaked in, I would apply a good moisturiser.

I used to suffer with terrible breakouts and at that time I found this left my skin feeling much fresher. It did not clear up my skin by a huge amount (prescribed treatment was my eventual answer) but I feel it did make a difference and definitely made me feel like my skin was clean.

Summary

Pros
  • Lovely, strong and fresh scent.
  • Natural ingredients.
  • No harsh chemicals (unlike many acne treatments!).
  • Definitely cleans and freshens skin.
Cons
  • Does not completely clear up moderate acne (but does seem to have an antibacterial action to limit the breakouts).
Cost: Has changed packaging etc. since I purchased.

Application: Easy, spray onto cotton wool and sweep over skin - avoid contact with eyes and wash hands afterwards!

Good value for money?: Yes.

Would I repurchase?: I don't seem to suffer with many breakouts now so I rarely use this, if my issues reappear then I would repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment