Sunday 25 January 2015

Boots Botanics 80% Organic Hydrating Eye Cream Review

Boots Botanics 80% Organic Hydrating Eye Cream
This is an eye cream from Boots Botanics range that is 80% Organic and claims to instantly hydrate and help to reduce the appearance of fine lines.

I bought this hoping to reduce the number of harsh ingredients I apply to my face, drawn in by the 80% Organic headline. Having used this product on several occasions, it felt similar to any other eye cream I have tried before. It applies easily and sinks in to the skin quickly.

Unfortunately for me this causes my skin to go red wherever it has been applied. There is no burning sensation but the redness takes an hour or so to disappear. I do not have particularly sensitive skin but I must be sensitive to an ingredient contained within this eye cream.

There are a number of products in this range that I do enjoy using without issue but this eye cream is not for me!

Summary

Pros
  • None!
Cons
  • Caused my skin to turn red and irritated looking.
Cost: £9.99

Would I repurchase?: No!

No comments:

Post a Comment