Sunday 1 February 2015

Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara Review


This is a mascara from Eyeko that has a "skinny" brush which has been designed to capture even short lashes to lengthen and separate. It is claimed that this mascara is made with a unique botanical blend to promote growth and prevent breakage.


I really like this mascara, it is great for separating and lengthening lashes, even on my lower lashes! The skinny brush makes applying mascara to the lower lashes far easier and much less messy than those with big brushes.

The formula is marketed as "water-resistant" and I do indeed find that this holds up well with no smudging or flaking. It is also claimed that this formula is paraben free and conditioning. I did not notice any improvement in the condition of my lashes but it makes me feel better knowing that there's some good ingredients in the tube!

This mascara is easy to remove with a creamy cleaner. 

Summary

Pros
  • Great thin brush - makes applying mascara to lower lashes easy and mess free!
  • Good formula - water-resistant and flake-free.
  • Easy to remove.
  • Lengthens and separates lashes.
Cons
  • Fairly expensive (for my budget).

Cost: £15.00

Application: Easy - even to lower lashes!

Good value for money?: Hmm, it's true that the skinny brush has it's advantages, but for this price you could probably get three decent mascaras on a 3 for 2 offer in Boots/Superdrug.

Would I repurchase?: Yes - only when I've got a bit of extra money though!

No comments:

Post a Comment