Saturday 7 February 2015

Maybelline Baby Lips Peach Kiss Lip Balm Review


Baby Lips are a range of lip balms by Maybelline that come in a variety of shades. They claim to leave the lips hydrated for 8 hours whilst providing SPF20 (although this particular shade does not say SPF on the packaging!).

I bought the "Peach Kiss" version. Peach Kiss leaves a hint of colour on the lip along with a slight gloss. I have found that there is a very slight glitter in this (very fine and subtle but there none the less), for me this can be a bit of a pain as I find that the glitter manages to migrate across my face.

There is nothing particularly amazing about this lip balm but it is affordable and therefore great for everyday use and for carrying around in your handbag.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

Summary

Pros
  • Feels moisturising on lips.
  • Affordable.
  • Choice of shades.
  • Easy and quick to apply.
Cons
  • Wears off really quickly if eating or drinking.
  • Slight (and very subtle) glitter.
Cost: £2.99

Application: Easy - twist and go!

Good value for money?: Yes.

Would I repurchase?: Yes.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the exact same about this lipbalm! I don't love it but Its still good value for money, great post I just followed you on bloglovin! :) x
    aislingsbeautybytes.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even better when on an offer too! Thanks for reading! X

    ReplyDelete