Sunday 1 February 2015

Eyeko Fat Brush Mascara Review


This is a mascara from Eyeko with a large brush and a fibre-enhanced formula with keratin to condition and boost lashes.


You may just be able to see some of the fibres on the brush. I find that this formula is very "thin" in that it does not seem to thicken my lashes at all. This mascara does lengthen the lashes somewhat, but not as dramatically as you might hope given the fibre-enhanced formula. This mascara gives a subtle, natural finish to the lashes when compared with most mascaras I have tried. Personally I prefer a dramatic finish from my mascara so this one is not for me! If you are looking for a fibre enhanced finish to your lashes you'd be much better using something like the Divaderme lashes in a bottle

Summary

Pros
  • Good if you want a subtle mascara (I don't though!).
Cons
  • Fairly expensive (for my budget).
  • Very subtle finish and not particularly lengthening.
  • No thickening of the lashes.
  • Big brush so can be a messy mascara to apply.
  • I did experience some flaking and smudging with this!

Cost: £15.00

Application: Okay - but big brush can cause a mess!

Good value for money?: Not for me as I did not like the finish.

Would I repurchase?: No!


2 comments:

  1. such a shame about the finish, it looks good though! xx
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, until I tried this I always thought the bigger the brush the better the result but in reality it's Eyeko's skinny brush that works best for me! X x

      Delete