Sunday 1 February 2015

Bourjois Little Round Pot Cream Blush Review


These are cream blushes from Bourjois that come in very small pots indeed! It is claimed they have a cream-to-powder formula that blends effortlessly for a second skin feel.

(L-R) Sweet Cherry and Healthy Glow
These pots are tiny! They are quite cute though. I use a stippling brush to apply to my cheeks and blend in. I have never used a cream blush before because I worried it would leave my skin feeling greasy and oily looking. These blushes have left my skin feeling velvety and smooth however!

They apply very smoothly and evenly with the brush I own, leaving my skin with a nice colour and no powdery finish. The blush lasts all day on my skin, unlike many powder blushes I have tried in the past!

Both of these shades look great! They can be applied with a subtle finish or a more dramatic effect!

Summary

Pros
  • Great subtle or dramatic finish.
  • Long lasting on the skin.
  • Looks good once applied - no "cakey" look.
  • Great choice of shades.
  • Easy and quick to apply.
Cons
  • Fairly expensive given the size (for my budget).
Cost: £7.99

Application: Easy - I use a stippling brush to gently apply to cheeks after my foundation!

Good value for money?: I think so...the price seems high for such a tiny pot but I hope that the pot will last a fair while and seeing as the blush does last throughout the day, I can't really complain too much!

Would I repurchase?: YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment